15 Sep 2015
To maintain a healthy meal during pregnancy can be hard because fertile women get crazy craving as well as crazier schedule, but a healthy meal during pregnancy is vital and important for growing infants. Mostly women insist for an unhealthy meal during pregnancy and want that meal at every cost. Pregnant women should be careful about its diet because she has to provide good nutrition for growing infant as well as mother. If mother lacks any nutrient, minerals or vitamins, there’re chances her baby also lack them. Therefore, a pregnant woman must have a well-balanced diet full of vitamins, minerals and all basic nutrients to make strong baby’s tissues as well as bones. Here, I’m going to share a healthy meal during pregnancy holding variety of nutrients and help to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- To get a proper energy, a fertile woman should include in its diet, dairy products, eggs, milk, beans, corn, fruits, vegetables, nuts as well as fish.
Note: use eggs and fish only after consultation with your doctor.
- For a healthy meal during pregnancy always use fat-free or low-fat products because mostly women face digestion issues during pregnancy, therefore, much oily food can create problems.
- Folic acid is much more compulsory for fertile women as it creates nervous system of infants. Pregnant woman should continue taking it for the first three months of pregnancy. Women can also take it in the form of supplements.
The food contains folic acid, including peas, lentils, beans, fruits and rice.
- Baby carrots are a good source of vitamin A, beta carotene, fibers as well as anti-oxidants, vital for a healthy meal during pregnancy.
Pregnant women can have carrots in the form of soups, salads or snacks.
- Iron is the basic need of a woman’s body during fertility because the body has to supply nutrition to the placenta via the blood circulation. You can also use iron supplements, it would be better if you use with the combination of vitamin C as it make absorption easy during pregnancy.
Dried fruits, beans, lentils, liver, artichokes, mollusks, turkey, strawberries as well as broccoli are rich in iron.
Note: Iron rich food can be a reason of constipation what is not good for a healthy meal during pregnancy, therefore,use Iron rich meal within a limit.
- Tomatoes are excellent for pregnant woman for a number of reasons. They are a good source of vitamins as well as anti-oxidants. It is considered a healthy meal during pregnancy.
Tomatoes can be incorporated in the form of salad, soups, pasta or snacks.
Note: women with issues regarding heartburn and indigestion, don’t use tomatoes in large amount as it can be a source of acidity.
Pregnant women should avoid taking unpasteurized juices, feta cheese, King Mackerel fish, too many frozen meals, soda drinks, papaya and iceberg lettuce. Avoid constipation and for it takes fiber-rich foods. Adopt an active lifestyle by safe exercises. You can find loads of foods safe for pregnant women. Start eating healthy foods and give birth a healthful baby.