1 Feb 2016
Buying jewelry online is not an easy task, like everything else. Just do check you’re doing your shopping from an authentic and professional supplier. He/She does business online fulfilling all the current regulations of the country where it is located and the countries where it sells. Here I’m leaving some online buying tips for buying good jewelry online.
Mostly people have not yet been realized about the importance of Internet as in many ways it helps mankind. Due to this facility, today we can almost buy everything online. Online shopping is a trendy and easy way of buying. However mostly people like to buy online. here’s I’m mentioning some evidences to buy jewelry online that I hope will help you out.
Also read; Homemade jewelry, how to make earrings?
Some online buying tips to remember when shopping for jewelry online:
– The quality of the diamond or gemstone used in the jewelry. How to recognize a diamond and its quality? Please review the diamond quality criteria that is mentioned on many sites on google. So be careful about weight, color, clarity and size of the diamond.
– Choose the diamond or any other gemstone and gem by its size and by its brightness as well.
– Choose crimping or mount to put more emphasis on the beauty of the gemstone you buy.
– The description about quality of precious metal jewel. There are different grades of silver and gold. Please verify if gold is 9, 14, 18, 22 or 24 carats which varies the quality of the jewel, its appearance, its resistance and maintenance and, of course, its price.
– All diamonds that are more than 0.50 carats weight are regulated in its sale with a certificate of guarantee and authenticity that should be done by an expert in gemology lab.
– Always ask for a proof of purchase. It is important to further claims and to demonstrate the authenticity of the gem, its origin. For example, if you wanted to resell it later.
– Opt for an online jeweler that allows returning jewel if you don’t like. And also verifies that you can return it within a reasonable period of time.
– Opt for online jeweler that offers no copper shipments or at least they do not charge for a minimum and reasonable amount of online shopping.
– Beware of jewelry and diamonds on the black market. Because they may come from places where it is not the respected environment or war-torn countries, bringing their sale contribute to the financing of arms to conflict.
– Beware of too cheap diamonds. Diamonds are not cheap. So choose shops that are regulated by the legislation of the country.
These are some online buying tips, help you out saving from cheaters. Do follow the rules & don’t let your money get wasted.