22 Nov 2015
Many people love to eat salad and want to include it as an important element of meal. The salad with walnuts is perfect for fall and winter but is also acceptable serve at any time of the year. Delicious walnuts are accompanied with squid pieces, a rich cheese, fresh mushrooms, a creamy Mayonnaise and other exciting flavors to create a delicious Squid Walnuts Salad. You can take this accompaniment to dinner or meeting or enjoy this Squid Walnuts Salad as input with warm bread and soup. Here’s a recipe of delicious Squid Walnuts Salad, hope you’ll love to try it.
Ingredients for Squid Walnuts Salad
500 grams of squid
300 grams of fresh mushrooms
1 onion (chopped)
70 grams of walnuts
100 grams of cheese
1 clove of garlic
Herbs for decoration
1. Peel the squid, cook lightly in salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Strain the cooked squid.
2. Let the Squid cool down, meanwhile finely chop the onion, cut the mushrooms into slices. Fry the onion and mushrooms until they are ready in the form of golden color, include salt according to your taste.
3. Grind the nuts in a blender. Add half of the mushrooms in nuts, leave half for decoration.
4. Grate the cheese with the help of small grater, add to the mushrooms.
5. Now cut the cold squid into strips and add to the salad.
6. Grate the garlic with the help of a small grater, mix with mayonnaise. Add to salad and mix well.
Now give it a shape like a cutlass.
7. Sprinkle the salad with the remaining ground walnuts and garnish with herbs.
Here you go, the delicious Squid Walnuts Salad is ready to serve.