20 Nov 2015
Nails are one of the body parts that continually exposed to water as well as the dry ingredients as soaps plus cleaners. This makes the nails weak, splitting; even flaking becomes more easily gives rough appearance. But if we do better care of our nails, can get perfect and attractive nails. To make nails good looking depends on how strong they are and your lifestyle as well. Let’s follow some easy tips to get perfect and attractive nails, also make them attention grabbing.
1. Use moisturizing cream or olive oil or almond oil for cuticles as well as hands if desired. This will keep your cuticles soft as well as supple; you don’t need to cut them.
2. Avoid cutting cuticles, these start growing faster if cut frequently. Over and above grow faster your nails can also get exposed to infections especially if you get this treatment in a beauty salon where there are not proper hygiene conditions available.
3. The gelatine is high in protein. Try to eat the recommended protein amounts to get perfect and attractive nails, also to keep them healthy.
4. Use plastic gloves, for tasks which require water and detergents or other washing materials.
5. Límalas in one direction. Avoid filing them front to back and back to front; it is one of the ways to prevent splitting easily.
6. Take a multivitamin daily. To get strong, perfect and attractive nails you need to have good nutrition and drink plenty of water.
7. Take biotin (it is a vitamin with various names such as vitamin B8, vitamin B7, vitamin H etc. It is a water soluble vitamin which means that the body can’t get stored and you have to eat it every day). You will leave your nails with ease if you do care of your nails and take a biotin supplement daily. Biotin can also be obtained from natural sources (foods) like Animal foods including meat, egg yolk, milk, cheese and the liver. In the same way from foods of plant origin including brewer’s yeast, whole grains and their derivatives, mushrooms, barley, nuts, soybeans, peas and chickpeas.
8. Do frequent manicures if you can, whether at home or in the salon.
9. Use a good quality of Nail polish. The conventional nail polishes have formaldehyde and other ingredients that are not healthy if you can use natural nail polish that would be an excellent selection. These are not very common although with each passing day becoming familiar to women. Try to polish your nails in a place fully ventilated.
10. Do not use acetone to get perfect and attractive nails. Using a non-acetone nail polish remover is preferably.