24 Jan 2016
Youthful skin is not more a dream now. Women can look young forever as it’s not something difficult to achieve. There are many things you can do to have a beautiful skin for lifetime. There are many ways to have younger looking skin. Many aspects of our lifestyle affect the quality and health of the skin. Make your skin keep you young forever by following the suggestions I’m going to discuss in this content.
Causes to lose youthful skin
The ‘pollution of the city, one’s stressful lifestyle , exposure to the sun , the tobacco and low diets lack in fruits and vegetables, also fried food expose the skin to attacks of premature aging. These factors favor the formation of free radicals in the body, and to neutralize them, body needs an extra dose of antioxidants.
Tips to get youthful skin forever
1. Buy a facial cream containing vitamin C enriched with L-ascorbic acid, ascorbic palmitate or ascorbyl phosphate appearing on the label. Research shows that when vitamin C is applied on the skin, it helps stop cellular damage that causes aging and gives to the skin a youthful appearance. You’ll see results in just three months.
2. Drink 12 ounces of tomato juice per day. Vitamins and minerals that tomato has greatly increased collagen production after 10 weeks and will make your skin look young.
3. Ask your doctor for a cream containing retinoid prescribed based vitamins A that help erase age spots and fine lines. Such types of cream make your skin look younger by increasing collagen production in just a few months.
4. Take 4 mg per day of astaxanthin available in health food stores. Astaxanthin is a pigment found in red algae and protects your skin from UV rays. Other excellent sources of this pigment are egg yolks, green cabbage, spinach, broccoli, romaine lettuce, pomegranate and Brussels sprouts. If you protect your body from UV rays, your skin will look younger.
5. Take a supplement with omega 3. It helps prevent flaking and wrinkling.
6. Do right exercises for a younger looking skin. Exercise releases endorphins, which are natural agents and improve skin quality.
7. Get enough sleep. The skin naturally repairs itself during sleep.
8. Avoid strong drinks like coffee, soda, energy drinks, alcohol and stop smoking.
9. Eat healthy foods. Vitamins E and B complex are beneficial for the skin and vitamin C helps produce collagen. Biotin is also useful for the skin and hair. The lecithin helps elasticity. Use a supplement of fish oil and omega oil and eat a healthy diet.
10. Wipe your skin. Wash skin with soap without perfume. Use a daily moisturizer and scrub for facial and body twice a week. Use a facial mask once a week and body mask once a month. Remove all makeup before hitting the bed.
11.Stay away from stress as much as possible. Meditate or practice yoga. Have a good attitude. Be optimistic and happy. These all things will make you look younger.